Brian Zager Artist Series Hoody - Brick / Gold
- Get cozy with our signature hoody, with a Magic Number logo on the left front chest and custom Brian Zager mountain graphic on the back
Brian Zager was the first artist featured in our Artist Series. Born and raised in Baltimore, Maryland, he now lives at the base of Mt. Bachelor in Bend, Oregon, working as a freelance illustrator and graphic designer. An artist, snowboarder, and unapologetic punk rock lover, Brian went old-school 70's rock poster for this groovy look at the Magic vibe over our home mountains. See more of his work at @bkzgrfx.
- Independent Trading Company midweight zip hoody, 80% cotton 20% polyester
- Made with soft, midweight fleece and generous fit for comfort.
- Features include a jersey lined hood, heavy gauge drawcord with metal eyelets, #5 metal kissing zipper and 1x1 ribbing at cuffs and waistband.
- Available in sizes XS - XXL
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh